Sunday, September 28, 2008

Most of you would probably know I’m quite a camera crazy gal. I had only an old Nikon film SLR fr my dad and that jus simply didn’t cut it.. tink of all the film developing costs! I rem buying my first DSLR back in Nov 04 when I attended a basic photography course. Shockingly its been already 4 yrs! Still rem I bargained and negotiated with my dad and managed to get him to pay half for the cam… haa.. citing that he would get priority usage of it… but I was the one who used it like 99% of the time.

I went through a phase where everything was about photography. I would go to fashion shots, marathons, parks, weddings, courses.. goes on n on.. I even managed to ace a spot on a wedding shoot in Melboune with a reknown wedding photographer. That was definitely a great learning curve! Really thanked him for giving a chance

but since I’ve started working up here.. its simply to difficult sometimes. So this passion of mine kinda got waylaid and buried till I’m on R&R or on hols… I still love it heaps though.. I suppose it will be something that stays with me for life …u can never say no to a good shot right ..

Some spring blossoms shots that I’ve taken on my time off… really beautiful and stunning flowers… jus make u wish it spring every time eh. Hope u like e shots as much as I did.
Jus love the tiny flowers bursting open here… the colours are simply amazing.
Some close up shots of the variety of flowers in bloom!…. Wishing I had a macro lens then!
Abstract shots of a huge tree with spreading roots, “life n death” shot of fresh spring weeds with brown leaves of last season and a curious grisly gecko suntanning while trying to read the sign

No comments: