Monday, August 25, 2008

Leaving home... AGAIN...

flying off again... leaving my home for another home...
got the 9am flight out... as meimei says.. i missed out on the Spore Olympic Team homecoming party.. shucks..

Usual routine.. after checking in, went to tabao some nibbles, made my way to the lounge at T1...

quiet morning...pretty deserted, jus a few angmohs around..


grabed a wake-me-up caffine shot..read aussie papers...


bought some DFO liquer n ciggies as according to my "singapore shopping order"
pretty dreary sight of the plane haa.. i realised i spend 2 days in a month sitting on planes .. doing a quick maths.. thats like 48 days in 2 years spent sitting in planes.. gosh!!! thats a pretty long time to be sitting in planes... sigh.. tink lugging my bags around the airports is starting to wear me out a bit.. :P


On a happier note.. i'm back in my 1st home... in the ulu land...its pretty weird but i kinda miss my bed n pillow here haaa.. gd snuggle tonite! :)

ohh.. have heaps of photos to load up!! all the yummy foodie outings with the gals haaa.. *drooling*

No comments: