Monday, August 18, 2008

Love my mummy to bits!!!

No wonder people always say mummy's love is the greatest!! aaaaaaaawwww....

My parents went to Japan for a business trip 2 weeks ago..... + bit of pleasure of coz! haa.. the moment i knew bout the japan trip my eyes went blink blink blink!!... but sadly i missed out on the timing again.. jus like on their Europe trip... it didn't tie up with my R&R schedule..... but oh well...i'd jus get my mum to do some shopping for me... and ohboy.. it turned out to b a long shopping list! ...made me feel guilty.. coz my mum was so busy buying my stuff..and tired fr carrying them around.. she din shop much herself..

and.. she got all the things on my list....!! i'm VERY VERY impressed and amazed actually.. coz my mum is abit blur blur type in foregin places haaa.. love her to bits!!! ( oh.. minus the nagging of coz!)

My Huge Beauty Japan Stash!!!....


Japan Foodie Paradise!!


also had japan airflown fruits...had heaps of pears, honeydews and peaches!!! freaking expensive fruits!! haa.. like that green pear.. is S$10 EACH... *faint* and the honeydew is like S$17 ... had peaches too.... but they were gobbled up too quickly b4 i took the photos... but i must say.. the fruits were really really nectar sweet!!.. different taste to our usual honeydew..espcially the peach.. sluurpp... well worth the $ to try... at least once in ur life haaa...


No comments: