Thursday, August 28, 2008

Part time "Taitai" career

haaa.. part time "taitai"... only for a week each month though..well at least i'm a step closer to "taitai" status...

Kudos to my "taitai" party buddies... taking time off work to enjoy an afternoon with me! Dejavu! we had a Sex in the city meet up on my last trip... Mel n Mei mei missed out tis round.. so became an SHE tea party... (at least u can enojoy the photos! haa esp Mel)

my first Scratchie!! din win $10,000 though.. shucks! buddies own $2 bucks each haa thats after a few scratchies....Addictive!


After our millionaire dream was busted, we dropped by this nice cafe at BT plaza. Pretty tea set serving! the teapot comes with a mitten like warmer! haa. cool

our sinful cakes!! strawberry cheesecake, blackforest and chocolate heaven haa..

My lemon fruity crush... refreshing and tangy

Here's a taitai wanabes...
Defintely Miss having my frens around..

No comments: